- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- CBD Location
- Reporting to Head Of HR
- 50/50 Talent & HR Role
Our client is nationally recognised as a pillar of support to the Australian community through the provision of critical support and educational services.
Our client has a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organisational capability.
Located in Sydney's CBD, our client is committed to driving efficiency within the organisation to better service the end user and to achieve this, are seeking to appoint a HR Business Partner/ Recruitment Specialist to manage the business wide talent strategies and all supporting agencies along with support for key stakeholders and people related matters.
The HR Business Partner reports directly into the Head Of HR and will provide effective support in all people related matters. To develop effective HR practices that support business goals and ensure company values are reflected in all people practices.
- Manage all first line HR queries and employment relations cases like performance management, conflict mediation, queries on policies and processes, investigations on grievances and employment law cases.
- Provide recruitment services for all client groups.
- Project manage the preferred supplier panel for recruitment
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and build in improvements like recruitment interview guides for all vacancies and lateral sourcing strategies.
- Develop and update of all HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct briefing / training sessions on the Performance appraisal & Wellbeing Dialogue Program and other People and Culture initiatives.
- Implement Talent & Succession Planning processes and calibrations with client groups
- Lead and develop and implement great Workplace initiatives – to foster diversity, fun at work, Connection days.
- Build trusted adviser relationships with client groups.
- Facilitate the implementation of departmental action planning for engagement results.
- Administer the 2021 engagement survey.
- Produce HR Board reporting on a monthly basis and as required.
- Adhoc People and Culture projects as required.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Relevant business tertiary qualification or HR certificate, or equivalent HR and people management experience
- Extensive mid level experience in HR, including demonstrated experience in renumeration planning, HR systems, performance appraisal, talent management and retention planning
- Extensive experience managing 360 recruitment strategies across a variation of roles.
- Demonstrated commercial/analytical mindset and partnering with Finance in relation to managing overall labour cost expense and advising the business on cost effective labour solutions
- Working knowledge of AU Employment Legislation
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.