- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- A leader in the civil construction sector for over 20 years
- Full service B2B supplier with offices and warehouses across Australia and New Zealand
- Responsible for sales growth through strategic account management and people leadership
Our client has been operating for 25 years and is recognized as one of the leading names in civil consumables. They are a trusted supplier to some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects including Westconnex and Sydney Metro.
Since inception, the business has delivered impressive growth which has been derived from its commitment to ‘wow customers with service’ providing fast delivery, expert advice and quality products.
In 2021 our client was certified a Great Place to Work by the global authority on workplace culture.
A recent internal promotion has resulted in an opportunity for a National Sales Manager to report into the Group National Sales Manager.
This role will be engaged to lead the National Sales team. To be considered for this role you will have to demonstrate your desire to lead a sales team within an organization that has a thirst for change, growth and innovation.
To be successful in this role the individual will need to learn the best practice approach our client has identified to drive employee engagement, wow customers with service and deliver business results by leading their team thorough a disciplined operating rhythm & processes. Execution and delivery in leading a multi-geography sales team will be key to success:
- Growth mindset and continual improvement – how to expand & grow by being both strategic & operational in your thinking. Proven ability to develop strategies and initiatives to increase sales, improve customer experience and team engagement.
- Commercially orientated – demonstrated track record of driving sales growth and margin improvement in previous roles that has delivered significant financial results.
- A humble leader where your personal measure of success is growing your team and seeing the organisation increase – experience of building high performing teams and developing people.
- High emotional intelligence – you must be self-aware, possess strong social awareness and self-discipline. Ability to connect and build relationships.
- Sales management experience within distribution organisations
- Energy, capability & track-record of running National sales teams.
- A strong people leader with demonstrable EQ upholding & developing culture, vision & purpose.
- Has led teams and interacted with customers providing the highest service and engagement levels.
- Can go fast, encourage feedback, ask questions, collaborate & execute.
Location & Job Offer
- A competitive salary package of base + STI will be offered value proposition of each candidate.