- $150000 - $185000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Global Renewable Energy Organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD
A new opportunity has arisen to join a global renewable energy organisation. The role will report into the Head of Legal and Compliance and is responsible for providing legal advice and support to the relevant business units within the organisation. Primarily this will be supporting the project development teams.
- Providing real estate support to the project development teams
- Working on major renewable energy projects
- Assisting with financial close of complex transactions
- Reviewing and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Building relationships and liaising closely with the business and key teams
- Keeping the business abreast of any risks
- Ideally 4-8 years PQE gained from a respected firm or in-house team
- A strong real estate background
- Previous exposure in dealing with large infrastructure projects
- Experience across the renewable energy industry and planning law is favourable but not essential
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
In return it offers a varied and challenging role in an evolving regulatory environment and growing business.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.