- Sydney CBD
- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
- Immediatley Available
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity to go perm
- Client Details
Our client a Blue Chip Organisation is looking for someone who is well versed in US GAAP to join their business for a maternity leve cover.
- Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Prepare monthly consolidation by coordinating regional and functional financial submissions
- Prepare group consolidated result and communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances
- Prepare comprehensive set of monthly management papers, including commentary on results for the Board following approval of monthly result.
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- Coordination and preparation of statutory consolidation at Full Year End and Half Year End.
- Responsible for finalising month end results for Corporate Head Office
- Financial Accounting subject matter expert for Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle
- Process improvement
- Ad-hoc requests as required
- 0+ years’ work experience in a financial accounting and business roles
- A capacity to develop, plan and execute activities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously and motivate through influence others to assist with the key deliverables
- Demonstrate sound communication and interpersonal skills to develop healthy and effective working relationships with a small team of colleagues
- Sound attention to detail with demonstrated attitude and thoroughness of work standards
- Analytical with preferably a strong understanding of accounting standards and statutory requirements
please send your cv to Bianca at FutureYou