- $190000 - $230000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Incredible success story and brand #1 in their category
• Unparalleled growth, the really can attest to market domination
Our client is a success story like not many others locally, their rise has been phenomenal and they have beat off the competition to become number 1 in their market over a relatively short amount of time. From 5 to 500 people in approx 8 years, at the helm are extremely savvy leaders with their finger on the pulse and an unwavering desire to provide us with incredible products. They are currently offering a Head of Marketing the opportunity to join them, these are big shoes to fill, their current head of marketing has done an incredible job and is leaving a legacy that will be felt for years to come... but now it's your turn. The role will be diverse, very fast paced and offer a highly desirable opportunity to really take ownership of this brand in market - can you take it to the next level ?
- Management of the high performing team
- lead, inspire, coach and uplift approx 15 members
- Brand and strategy implementation
- Media opportunity reviews and activation
- Develop long term brand and creative strategy
- Own the Marketing and media budgets
- ROI and performance reporting
- Develop and execute on "always on" communications plans
- Provide guidance on consumer insights to agencies and online
- develop full funnel social strategy
- Facilitate and grow partnerships and T1 sponsorship
- Grow the influencer network
- NPD across core category and category expansion
- Continue supporting with best in class retail activation's
You will come from an FMCG environment where you have had full brand ownership, you have built a strong network across agency, you have impressive measurables around your previous accomplishments and have preferably been responsible for monster brands in market. You must have a strong commercial acumen and have the passion and influence to take people on an incredible journey with you. It goes without saying you are an inspirational and supportive mentor and leader.
On offer is a huge opportunity to truly take ownership of something great. On offer is a salary commensurate for experience. Please apply now in the first instance through the link and you will be contacted as the recruitment progresses.
Lisa Chesterman 91952347