- $131400 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Accounting Practice Manager - Part Time 3 days p/w
- $120,000 + Super FTE (pro-rata)
- Sydney CBD
A Leading Accounting and Wealth Management firm are growing and looking for an experienced, dynamic and trusted Practice Manager to help manage and further develop their CBD practice.
This is a senior leadership role which offers the flexibility of being part time – 3 days per week as a job share. It is ideal for a parent wanting to return to a senior Practice Manager role or someone in a similar position looking to enjoy some more work life balance.
As the Practice Manager you will be working alongside the Directors looking at constant process and performance improvement, overseeing the HR, IT, Accounts and Facilities functions.
- People – managing the HRIS system overseeing, leave, induction, recruitment, contracts, performance reviews, WHS & HR policy & procedure.
- Culture – Run team engagement committee, organise monthly team meetings.
- IT – Maintain logins and subscriptions, trouble shoot, contact for IT provider, arrange equipment purchases and licenses
- Accounts – Creditor approvals, trust account payroll and super approvals, prepare budgets, expenses.
- Facilities – Liaise with building manager, liaise with suppliers, first aid training
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies
- Schedule and Agenda for Board meetings – prepare minutes and action points
- Monitor and update weekly timesheets
- Review and implement systems upgrade/changes where needed
Skills and experience
- Prior experience in working for an accounting & or financial services firm
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- High level stakeholder engagement and the ability to cut through jargon
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be approachable and be able to give and receive feedback
- Strong leadership skills, a real people person who is astute, adaptable, perceptive and calm.
A friendly and diverse team with a high-performance culture has been the core of their service offering over many years, but they have also moved with the times, they are progressive and this is an amazing opportunity for the right person to consolidate their skills and experience and find their new work home.
If this sounds like you, apply immediately, or call Monique Marten on 0431467636