- $75000 - $900000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Medium-sized Business Services & Advisory firm in Newcastle
- Fully flexible work environment
- Friendly firm with a family-like feel
An established, progressive business advisory and tax firm on the outskirts of Newcastle CBD is seeking a heavy Intermediate or Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
The firm offers a range of accounting services to a large clients base of HNWIs, and businesses with turnovers up to $150m. Business Advisory and Consulting is a large part of this firms service offering which allows staff to learn more about accounting work outside of standard tax compliance. Services are tailored to each client and personalised approach is always adhered to.
Culturally you will find the team will go above and beyond not only for their clients, but also to make you feel welcome. The firm also takes pride in its community and charity involvement including team charity events and team-building days out.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounting & tax compliance for a broad range of clients with turnovers up to $100m
- Advisory services for clients pertaining to cashflow, succession planning and wealth creation
- Advising clients on tax issues including CGT, GST & division 7A
- Meeting with clients face to face
- Act as a mentor to two junior team members
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Over 3 years experience in professional practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Choice of working days & hours
- Family-like team and a supportive environment
- Ongoing training both internal and external
- The option to change working hours to more or less as required in future
- Work in a growing firm with a diverse client base
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au