- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Highly innovative
• Strong people and culture focus
This Multi award winning business has demonstrated adaptability and innovation awarding them continuous growth with the ability to truly think outside the box and move quickly to meet the consumer demands. Focused on excellence in customer satisfaction and superior product, they have been the one to watch in their industry taking on the big boys and capturing an impressive chunk of the market. They are inviting a creative Digital and Ecommerce Marketing manager to join their business and continue to support and grow the team and business with strategic thinking and an innovative, creative approach.
- Partner with GM to set annual Digital sales budgets and plans
- Build on the eCommerce and Digital marketing & promotional strategic plans
- Drive the development, performance, and profitability of the website.
- Build, manage, analyse, and refine ecommerce strategies across multi channel digital marketing
- Implement and track traffic, conversion, AOV, UX, marketing plan to maximise brand, sales, and customer satisfaction
- Constantly analyse and realign strategic activity as the brand and business evolves.
- Promotion Management – Setting up, scheduling, and testing monthly promotions
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to show performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Plan all SEO/SEM annual plans
- Execute tests, collect, and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- rack, report, and analyse website analytics for initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyse competitor activity
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
You will be a strong content and brand engagement marketer with a deep understanding of the E-commerce world. You have capability to promote the brand across multiple channels for maximum exposure and engagement and have measurable experience around driving a brand with exceptional results in the E-comm and digital space.
On offer is an exceptional culture and role that will see you have a tangiable impact on the business, you will have a great sense of achievement and ownership with a seat at the table. Please apply via the link in the first instance so we can communicate with you on your application status through the process.
Lisa Chesterman 91952347