- $130000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Top international law firm
- 6-month fixed term contract
- ASAP start
Our client is a top international law firm based in Sydney CBD. They are high performing; client focused and celebrate diversity and innovation. The firm is made up of people with a range of backgrounds and experience and they ensure to be inclusive and progressive.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will support the Head of Internal Communications and Internal Communications Lead on designing and executing a range of internal communications campaigns to drive the global strategy.
- Provide updates on global strategy to partners and staff using range of internal communications channels
- Work across channels including intranet, Yammer, face-to-face forums, email, bulletins, case studies, online jams, webinars and videos and digital signage
- Designing and executing internal communication campaigns to support strategic initiatives
- Support COO with internal communications to the global Business Services team
- Provide specialist advice on suitable tools for different audiences
- Influence stakeholders to adopt best practice in communications
- 6+ years internal communications experience in corporate environment or professional services
- Excellent writing skills and a creative flair for content
- Experienced working with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of industry’s internal communication tools and strategies
- Up to date knowledge of the industry’s internal communication tools and strategies
- Degree in relevant discipline
An opportunity for an experienced internal communications manager to work in a top tier law firm.
Dir: 02 9195 2384