- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
In this role you will undertake a:
- Broad mix of commercial acquisitions & disposals work both nationally and offshore with a hotels/hospitality focus.
- Acting for a mix of property clients including but not limited to: real estate fund managers, private equity investors, hotel owners, project financiers, developers and property trusts.
- Negotiating commercial agreements for lease, complex leasing and development proposals whilst working closely with the wider real estate division as well as the Hotels Resorts & Tourism, and Financial Services groups globally.
This role would suit a career driven 2-4 Associate lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-4 years’ PAE in commercial property – with some exposure to leasing, real estate due diligence &/or development work;
- Finance/funds exposure would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have a genuine interest working with clients in the hotels/hospitality space.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- You will be autonomous & run your own files.
- Strong commercial acumen with an aptitude for business development.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Strong mentorship from a team of specialist Parnters.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working practices.
- Scope for an accelerated promotional path.