- $100000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Global Brand
- Immediate Start
- FMCG Business
- 6 Month Contract (May Extend)
Fantastic opportunity for an operational Human Resource Business Partner / Generalist to join 80 employee FMCG Business. As a HR Business Partner you work closely with the HR Manager to ensure smooth running of project & BAU work.
- Provide support with HRIS and Delivery Centre Implementation & Transition Workday & MYHR
- Update personnel electronic files
- Review and update HR Policies
- Prepare Workday project info
- Collate HR policies & forms ie. New employee checklist, term checklist,
- Review, develop learning and development programmes across Sales & marketing
- Review skill soft library and recommend/allocate programs to work groups
- WGEA reporting
- Recruitment & on boarding administration
- driving recruitment progress, booking psych/background, employment contracts, coordination of induction programs
- General HR admin & filing, e-filing, employment verification's etc…
- Covid management
- Develop Health & Well-being Programs
- Previous experience guiding, supporting, coaching and developing leaders and employees in complex HR matters
- 3+Years Within a Business Partnering
- Experience in a Multi-site environment
- Bachelor qualification or higher in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Strategic thinker, able to assess complex matters and provide timely, relevant advice.
- Energetic, passionate and driven with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment and ensure the highest standard of outcomes.
Be part of a global operation
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785