- $65700 per annum
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
- Corporate Receptionist
- $60K Plus Super
- CBD - Permanent role
Purpose of the Position
Brilliant opportunity to work with this professional and successful ASX listed investment firm with a broad portfolio of clients and industries. This exciting opportunity will offer stability and the opportunity to work with a great team in a beautiful office environment within the heart of the CBD.
Responsible for the overall reception duties and overall maintenance of the office space, assisting office manager and finance team as required with general administrative and clerical support.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet visitors, answer calls and emails in a professional, upbeat and friendly manner
- Mail, maintaining office supplies
- Tidy and maintain the office, ensuring it is always in a clean and presentable order – kitchen, meeting rooms, reception area, etc.
- Organise meeting room availability
- Maintain and organise Utilities and stationery room
- Processing invoices and corporate card expenses
- General Administrative/ad hoc tasks as required
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Reliable, punctual
- Motivated, professional, and able to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate with the desire to consolidate your skills and experience and find your 'home' in this role which will provide stability and an opportunity to develop alongside the success of the company.
Apply immediately or email Brooke on email@example.com, this role is too good not to apply!