- Macquarie Park
- $65000 - $68000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Global business
- Step up to team leader
- Multiple revenue streams
- Innovative and critical product line
- Team culture that celebrates successes and supports growth
- Leaders that 'lead from the front'
Lead a team of customer service representatives and, in addition to processing orders, manage the workflow to meet customer delivery requirements and business needs.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage workflow and delegate tasks to ensure individual and team productivity KPIs are achieved to meet customer delivery requirements and business needs.
- Monitor order exceptions to ensure orders are updated correctly for warehouse picking and on time financial posting.
- Process orders received by email and phone.
- Provide ‘on the job’ coaching of team members to achieve high level technical and soft skills.
- Contribute to performance appraisals of direct reports.
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least 4 years experience in a call centre environment and order processing
- SAP proficiency
- Tier one verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A strong understanding of the customer need
- An aptitude to learn about new products and translate this into a passionate conversation
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785