- $400 - $700 per day
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
- Immediate start preferable
- EXCELLENT package
- Parramatta location
FutureYou have partnered with a very large organisation in the recruitment of a Payroll Manager initially on a 6 month FTC - which will be extended and WILL go perm.
This is because they have an increased work load, multiple projects and process initiatives.
They are an entity linked to a large organisation nationwide - their plan is to separate the payroll from the larger organisation and create a separate payroll function for the entity alone.
- Full function, end to end processing using SAP AND MicrOpay
- Up to 700 employees - weekly and fortnightly
- Tax, super and all statutory deductions
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Leadership/mentorship of a Senior Payroll and Payroll Officer
- Process improvements and implementations
This would suit a strong Payroll Manager looking for a challenge - the work load isn't hard however, getting into the process and setting a structure will be the work. Building a team around you and ensuring successful handover.
Please ensure you have managed a team previously - ideally someone from GOVERNMENT or an associated body is preferable.
Communication skills and end to end processing experience are a NON-NEGOTIABLE.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this position.
I look forward to speaking with you!