- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Job title: eCommerce Digital Data Analyst
Location: Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
1 Year Fixed Term Contract with extensions & view of making it permanent role
On-site parking available
This role will play an essential role in our client's e-commerce and analytical capabilities and offerings to their client, a Global leader in Consumer Electronics.
Reporting to the Strategy Director, the Data Analyst will take ownership and responsibility for the analysis of consumer purchase behavior through a diverse foot print of customer database. You will deliver meaningful insights to increase conversion and ROI, primarily through our client's dotcom and ecommerce operations. Proactively, you will gather information from multiple sources and analyse it for better user experiences and working with a great team of strategists, operations, and designers.
Experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SQL, and common data science toolkits (R, Python) will be essential. Experience in Technology, eCommerce, Telecommunications, Consulting or an Agency will be highly regarded.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide insights into consumer purchase decision journey and purchase intent by customer segmentation
- Monthly website performance reporting through Google/Adobe Analytics
- Key performance index tracking and attribution analysis: traffic source and campaign type; visit device type, visit frequency, visit page type, visitor demographic profile
- Performance analysis for various types of campaigns, i.e. CRM campaign through SAP Hybris platform, landing page personalization campaign through Adobe Analytics.
- Research, design and deploy algorithm with machine learning models
- Run web analytics tag audit for digital media campaign tag and web analytics tag
- Dashboard building and continuous system enhancements
- Transfer analysis results from excel to Dashboard and automate the reporting process
- Utilise analytic tools or your own SQL query based on the given dataset
- Effectively communicate findings and contribute to client meeting/ presentations
- Tertiary qualification in Analytics or a related field
- 4 years + hands-on experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience in web analytics using Adobe analytics and Google Analytics. Previous experience with Hybris also highly beneficial.
- Experience with digital media performance and attribution analysis
- Campaign analysis experience welcome (Google Adwords/ Double Click / Facebook Ad / CRM campaign)
- Experience with analytics code tagging and auditing (Google Tag manager, FB Pixel, GG UTM Tag)
- Ability to analyse with SQL based raw data and ability to use dashboard tools
- Basic coding skills to automate data processing
- Ability to data import and export based on Java script
- Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- High skillset in MS Office
- Results-driven, open-minded and positive personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail