- $75000 - $80000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $75,000 + super + annual and quarterly bonus
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Warehouse & Stock Coordinator reporting to the Supply Chain Manager
• Varied role across put away, receiving, dispatch and stock control
GMP Manufacturing business based near the Airport requires a Warehouse & Stock Coordinator
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the Warehouse & Stock Coordinator will ensure continuity of supply and inventory accuracy. Specifically you will:
- Receive and transfer all goods into warehouse and store in correct temperature controlled locations.
- Manage all areas of stock control, perform stock adjustments and execute stock counts.
- Prepare and dispatch both local and international orders. This includes picking, packing, preparing documentation, scheduling transport and dispatching.
- Manage local and international 3rd party transporters (Couriers, Air Freight and Sea Freight).
- Issue material to Production and other departments. Complete
You will be a proven Warehouse & Stock Coordinator with experience gained from within an FMCG environment. You will be able to evidence a Minimum of 2 years experience in Logistics and/or Warehousing as a Senior associate, Co-ordinator or Supervisor. Your experience will cover Receipting, Dispatching and Stock Control.
Circa $75,000 + super + quarterly and annual bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 2195 2381