- Wetherill Park
- $140000 - $165000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $150,000 + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
• Current investment in Automation and CI
• Proven Production or Manufacturing Manager from with food or drinks production
The client has multiple facilities accross ANZ and is looking for a Manufacturing Manager for their Wetherill Park based 24/7 operation.
Reporting to the Plant Director the Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for circa 200 staff on site. Utilising your 6 Supervisors you will be repsonsible for:
- OTIF production with a focus on safe working
- Health and safety on site
- The implementation of automation and CI Projects
- You will ensure production is right first time and work closely with engineering to ensure TPM is implemented.
You are a Degree qualified Manufacturing or Production Manager with your experience gained from a high volume, 24/7 food or drinks manufacturing background (potentially FMCG). You will be able to evidence leading a team of 100 plus through a team of supervisors as well as having a depth of understanding and expsoure to CI and Lean Manufacturing.
Circa $150,000 + super + bonus
Matthew Walker, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW