- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Compliance Analyst/Lawyer
- Global Organisation
- Competitive Pay and Flexibility – FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a compliance analyst who is also ideally legally qualified to join the Compliance team of a Global Organisation within the medical field. This role will assist in ensuring that the company achieves its strategic and operational goals within the bounds of international, national and local laws and regulations and industry specific corporate governance and compliance guidelines. The position will report to the Group Compliance Officer with a dotted line into the Legal and Compliance Director and will involve working closely with all business areas. The role will focus on assisting with day to day compliance matters, development and implementation of internal policies and processes, and will also include reviewing legal contracts and agreements.
- Assisting with the implementation and management of the compliance program internally to ensure it is aligned with relevant internal and external requirements
- Developing business partnerships across the business and with external key industry bodies to develop networks that support the effective implementation of compliance
- Assisting with knowledge of compliance throughout the business, including identification of training needs, stakeholder management, new resources creation and training facilitation
- Assisting the Compliance manager with the development and management of compliance and legal policies, processes and standard operating procedures
- Working with the Compliance manager on the development and management of compliance and legal policies, processes and standard operating procedures
- From a legal perspective drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on various types of contracts. Including tenders and public offers, commercial agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, NDAs
- Working with the General Counsel across compliance, employment law and HR investigations competition law, insurance, research, whistleblowing, cyber and privacy law
- Assisting the Director of Legal and Compliance and external counsel on litigation or pending litigation and claims.
- Experience in a Compliance role preferably in a medical technology or pharmaceutical organisation
- Previous experience in a legal firm or in-house role. Working as a lawyer or paralegal who has completed a Bachelor of Law (or equivalent)
- It would be viewed favourably if you have an understanding of the legal and compliance landscape that Medical Technology companies operate in
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas of risk and drive solutions for improvement in an evolving regulatory environment and growing business
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven problem solving skills and influencing skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
In return it offers a varied and challenging role in an evolving regulatory environment and growing business.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.