- $28 - $30 per hour
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
• National Australian Business
• 6 Month Contract
Excellent opportunity for 2x Customer Service representatives to join a busy team based in Wollert, in this role you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receive a top tier service. You will be tasking with providing expert knowledge on a full range of products as well as processing orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure the provision of quality service to both internal and external customers
- Maintain detailed and current team knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Provide customers with friendly professional advice on the companies products
- Resolve customer complaints/issues within required time frames
- Ensure that all sales enquiries are answered in a prompt, professional and courteous manner via phone email and digital channels.
- Receive, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing Maximise and Sales force systems.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments
- Adhere to pricing Matrix and use correct pricing authority codes including confirming all pricing with customers/reps before processing an order Ensure that all credits are minimised and processed within 7 days
- Ensure all returns are completed as required ensuring that all customers are made aware of any impending changes.
- Ensure that the documentation of client’s orders, and stock control are filed and kept orderly and in accordance with company procedures
- You will be available immediately
- Have at least 3 years experience within a similar Customer Service role
- Experience working on SalesForce is desirable.
- High attention to detail.
- Solid numeracy skills
- General computer skills, including Excel, Outlook & word
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient multi-tasking skills, time
Contact details - Brooke Colby