- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 30 days ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Growth opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious, energetic candidate
- Enhance service delivery through your innovative style and support an impactful organisation committed to the end user
- CBD location
Our client is nationally recognized as a pillar of support to the Australian community through the provision of critical support and educational services.
Currently undergoing organic expansion, our client has a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organizational capability.
Located in Sydney's CBD, our client is committed to driving efficiency within the organization to better service the end user and to achieve this, are seeking to appoint a candidate into the team who aligns with their values, their vision, their customer and also their strategy to streamline and improve existing systems.
The Service Desk Analyst will act as the first point of contact for technology services and is a critical contributor to the operation and continuous improvement of the infrastructure and end user computing environment. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Prioritize and resolve 1st level service desk requests in a timely manner.
- Assignment of service desk requests to appropriate 2nd level within the team as necessary.
- Working with manager to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured for future reference and analysis, in line with governance principles.
- Facilitate the acquisition and installation of hardware and software for customers.
- Contribute to the development of an internal knowledge base.
- Contribute to the establishment of more effective systems; complaints management and enquiries management systems.
- Securely maintain the Operational and physical environments in line with security policies, standards and work practices.
To be successful in this application, you will:
- Be customer service orientated
- Have at least 3-5 years experience in a customer facing technology role
- Have an ability and appropriate level of confidence to effectively prioritize and adequately manage expectation
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have experience administering user accounts in the Microsoft Technology Stack (O365, AD, Exchange etc.)
- Have experience with Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Contact Centre support experience advantageous
- Experience in Cisco Meraki will be advantageous
- If you are a candidate seeking to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the development of new systems and processes to enable tier one service delivery; this is the role for you.
- Collaborative, respectful and inclusive team environment
- Growth opportunity and exposure to lots of exciting projects
- Organization with a purpose - job satisfaction
- Central CBD location
Contact details - Waqas Kidwai - 02 91952921