- $100000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Predominately advisory clients in the healthcare industry on commercial, regulatory & compliance matters such as distribution agreements, licensing, ACL & privacy; as well as
- Some contentious work in the IP litigation space such as patents & IP enforcement.
You will possess:
- 3-6 years’ PAE in a specialist IP/regulatory team – either from the commercial IP, healthcare or life sciences team.
- An advisory background is preferred with some litigation.
- Prior exposure to food and/or trade regulation would be advantageous but not essential.
- A science degree/background would be highly regarded.
- Commercially-astute with solid communication, drafting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong academics.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Working with high-profile clients as well as global exposure.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.
- A friendly and collaborative team culture
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981.