- $70000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Be part of a well-known NGO doing purpose led work
- 3-month fixed term contract
- ASAP start
Our client is a top well known NGO in Australia acting for communities in order to ensure healthy mental health. They improve the lives of individuals, families and communities and have made huge differences in society. This role sits in a team within the organisation who focus on teaching educators and children from an early age on how to stay healthy and happy.
As the Digital Producer you will be responsible for the ownership and management of BAU sprints. This role ensures a user-centric experience-led approach to digital product development, informed by user’s needs, insights, data, research and analysis, and the digital strategy. You will report to the Digital Lead and work closely with the Digital Product Managers, Major Projects team and Delivery Partners.
- Support development and implementation of the digital strategy and activity plan
- Lead development and implementation of BAU sprints
- Work with the digital team to analyse users’ needs/business requirements using interviews, workshops, consultations, online forums, research, data, and task and workflow analysis.
- Work with the extended team to manage development and deployment of tickets within each sprint.
- Build and run tests to confirm the service or product meets user and stakeholder needs.
- Identify and communicate blockers in the delivery of BAU work
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Communicate openly and transparently, following risk management escalation processes as necessary.
- Tertiary qualification in digital media, digital technology, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in digital product development.
- Proven ability to deliver digital projects, potentially on multiple platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of user experience, customer experience, human-centred or user interface design.
- Aligned to the organisations values
An opportunity for a Digital Producer to get involved in purpose led and meaningful work at a company that makes a real difference