- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Working across 3 Partners, your responsibilities will include:
- A broad mix of IP litigation as well as some front-end advisory work with a focus on Trade Marks (trade secrets & practices), patents, design and copyright.
- Advising on all aspects of the protection, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights for clients in the pharma/healthcare, FMCG, media and technology sectors;
- High-profile litigation as well as anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy actions, as part of the wider global practice.
You will possess:
- 3-6 years’ PAE in IP litigation ideally, gained within a specialist IP practice or a well-regarded global/national firm.
- Although a litigious background is preferred, advisory experience would also be highly desirable.
- Prior exposure to copyright, patents &/or trade marks infringement & enforcement across a range of industries;
- Commercially-astute with solid communication, drafting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong academics.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Working with high-profile clients as well as global exposure.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.
- A friendly and collaborative team culture
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981.