- $65000 - $70000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $70k + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Entry level Demand Analyst role
• Ideal role for someone with a years demand experience or a Supply Chain Graduate
A leader in their field this medical device business has an opportunioty for a Demand Analyst to join their large supply chain team and learn from a team of demand planners.
Reporting to the Demand Planner the Demand Analyst will work closely with the supply chain team and contribute to the ANZ forecasting process. The role holder wil be esponsible for helping create accurate forecasts and executing demand processes used to drive the supply chain forecasting with a focus on service, inventory, or increasing freight costs. The Demand Analyst will:
- Contribute to the development of the baseline statistical forecast
- Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action planning to understand sales forecast accuracy
- Provide analysis and reporting of forecast trends and accuracy to annual sales plans
To be successful in applying for this role you will be either a supply chain graduate who wants to get their first role in supply chain or be a Demand Analyst with a year or twos experience in a similar business. You will have good WORD, Excel and a good understanding of the end to end supply process and data analytics. You will be Degree qualified in engineering, supply chain or operations. You will be sharp and intelligent and want to join this market leading business as they continue to expand accross ANZ.
Cica $70,000 + super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW