- Sydney CBD
- Daily rate
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected Australian brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of the IT Projects.
- Involvement with high profile infrastucture projects.
Leading player in the Australian market.
The purpose of this role will focus on the Infrastructure components e.g. networks (joining ~30 sites), hardware, user migrations, commercials.
- Extensive experience in project management
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience in planning, managing infrastucture projects.
- Experience in delivering projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financial's, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Is a competent leader and thrives on coaching staff to reach their full potential.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.