- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• ANZ control over stock and Logistics Planning
• Visble role reporting to the Head of Distribution
The client is a market leader in its field; distributing medical devices across ANZ. The business is looking to strengthen its planning and inventory capability by hiring a Logistics Coordinator based near to Macquarie Park.
Reporting to the Head Of Distribution the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative support of warehousing & distribution accross Australia and New Zealand. The role holder will ensure all reporting is performed on time, managing the daily inventory reconciliation process and daily NZ invnetory movements. The role holder will also:
- Process the daily inventory reconciliation for AU and NZ within SAP, reporting on variance and discrepencies
- Process all inbound, adjustments, credits and outbound transactions within SAP for all movements
- Download movement reports from SAP BI for comparison against Freight and Warehouse partners invoices and validate their accuracy
- Provides strong, accurate reports that can be used for the management of the companies service providers
To be successful in applying for thir role you will be a proven Logistics/ Supply Chain Coordinator with experience within medical devices (or similar) with expertise regards leading 3PL interactions and inventory control. You will be proficent with SAP, Word and Excel and be able to evidence improvements regards stock holding and delivery performance. Ideally your several years experience in a similar role will be backed up by a Degree in a relevant Supply Chain subject.
Circa $85,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW