- $60000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- National Business
- Junior Level Role
- Full Exposure
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic L&D Coordinator to join a leading Australian financial services business headquarter here in Sydney. As the L&D Coordinator you will be working within a team of 6 supporting on boarding and learning programmes for over 1000 field sales staff You will be a key person in ensuring all module completion is tracked and all training sessions are schedules and the LMS is maintained and updated accordingly.
- Manage new starters online compliance/module completion.
- Manage L&D national training calendar.
- Coordinating and tracking of all on-boarding training modules
- Process all Learning hours’ assessments.
- Ensure all staff (including Sales and Head office) attendees for training sessions are captured in the LMS (Learning Management System) and running monthly training reports
- Ensure regular reporting is completed on the Accredited mentoring program.
- Create and raise invoices for the L&C team
- Coordinate all printing for Certificates/ induction and other training courses
- Administer Learning Hour Assessments (LHA) for staff and liaising Recruitment Managers
- Running CERT IV/Diploma checks to ensure qualification is equivalent
- Coordinating internal and external training for staff as required
- Coordinating monthly head office induction – ordering catering, scheduling presenters and assisting new starters with any enquiries
- Manage diploma enrolments
- Prior experience in L&D, HR Coordinator or HR Administrator role
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of drive, initiative and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Ability manage stakeholders across all levels
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785