- Sydney CBD
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer (Commerce Cloud). In this delivery focussed role, you will be responsible for building and Integrating Salesforce products. Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce application. Deliver ongoing Salesforce enhancement. Identify and implement Salesforce workflow improvement. Testing the stability and functionality of the application. You will focus on engineering and delivering B2C commerce capabilities; working closely with in-house designers and developers.
• Effective planning, prioritizing, and delivery of user stories
• Continuous identification and resolution of errors/bugs/issues throughout web experience
• Provides technical support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
• Participate in development of large projects with internal and external teams.
- 3+ years of experience developing eCommerce solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrating 3rd party solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Experience with source control management and continuous integration systems
- Mentors, develops and other developers and team members
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum team.
- Fast learner, analytical mind, Problem solver.
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a good culture. They continue to deliver for their customers.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 0457676048 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.