- competitive salary + bonus
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
LOCATION: MASCOT, NSW
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
The role of IT Technical Analyst is to work with users across the business to ensure proper computer/end-point/systems operations so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
Furthermore, this role requires the successful applicant to drive initiatives with respect to infrastructure upgrades and lead the projects
• Provide superior customer service to all fellow employees in a professional environment.
• Providing technical support to users across ANZ for incidents and work orders related to End User Services (ex. PCs, laptops, phones, printers, copiers, Office Tools, Applications, Network, Windows Operating System, global and local systems, amongst other).
• Provide IT User training to users, including new hire IT Orientation.
• Deliver remote support to the users in ANZ.
• To review and manage issues raised to the IT Service Center and drive initiatives to consistently improve service and reduce cost.
• To work with local and global teams and coordinate and implement new tools, strategies and promotional activities.
• Multi-task and prioritize workload to ensure high priority projects are completed first.
• To raise and manage Purchase Requisitions for any IT requests.
• To maintain, plan and budget for IT equipment.
• To provide regular feedback and status of incidents/requests to stakeholders.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
• Must be willing to work between different locations (national and international).
• Must be willing to work together and collaborate with other IT team members – Regional and Global teams.
• Must be willing to work off-hours and weekends when it is required.
• Must possess a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related qualifications, with at least five years of experience in IT with some experience working in a customer service facing role.
• Experience working with PCs, laptops, printers, servers, phones, Active Directory, SCCM, Ticketing Management System, and peripheral hardware devices. Programming/scripting is a plus.
• Experience with MS operating systems (Windows 98 through Windows 10), MacOS (OS 10+) and MS Office applications is also required (2010-O365), SQL is a plus.
• Experience with the following technologies: Windows 2008/2012 server hardware/software, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, HP and Cisco.
• General Telecommunications and networking knowledge
• General business knowledge
• General Project Management and Time Management skills
• Customer service oriented and experience in remote troubleshooting
• Excellent collaboration, influencing skills. Able to build rapport with the customer base.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
• A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker
Candidates having a background in Manufacturing industry or understanding of Warehouse Operations OR Supply Chain will be preferred for this role.
Interested candidates, please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org