- Sydney CBD
- $70000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
A leading player within the FMCG sector, our client is known for being at the front of their game in terms of business performance. Located near to Sydney's CBD, our client is known to place a strong emphasis on team culture and for creating a supportive and collaborative working environment.
This is a nine month contract and the Executive Assistant will support multiple senior managers within the Marketing team with the following responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management for Director – including scheduling meetings, accepting/declining meeting requests as appropriate and managing diary conflicts.
- Managing emails to filter messages and action when required.
- Managing internal/external meetings, lunches, dinners and other events and functions – including booking meeting rooms/venues, distributing relevant documentation to attendees and preparing/coordinating relevant material as required.
- Organising all relevant travel and accommodation arrangements
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
- Executive support to the wider team as required
- Organising and supporting team away days, activities
- Budget management and tracking
- General administration duties including faxing, filing, photocopying, arranging couriers, printing, binding.
- Ad-hoc project work
- Client liaison - using proactivity and initiative to take action on any requirements as necessary. Liaison with external clients, suppliers, consultants, overseas stakeholders and others as required
- Coordinate and manage executive team meetings throughout the annual calendar
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position, supporting Marketing
- A positive work ethic and general enthusiasm for your work
- Proficiency in the MS Officer suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sound stakeholder engagement skills
- Immediate start
- Global brand
- Competitive salary package
- 9 month contract
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Great team culture
- nine month fixed term contract