- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Well known firm with offices throughout Australia
- Norwest location
- Free Parking
This firm boasts an incredible track record of staff retention, employee training in addition to client growth and satisfaction. The firm has multiple, talented partners and services a client base of large international companies, exciting and rapidly growing SMEs and HNWIs in addition to local family owned businesses. The Partners drive innovation and offer high-level services in Business Services, Tax Advisory, outsourced CFO, Corporate Finance, Board Advisory and Business Advisory. Their large office space reflects their commitment to technology and accessibility to partners with a contemporary decor and open-plan set up.
Training and staff engagement are top priorities for the firm and staff will have the option to attend extra seminars and conferences on value-add services and soft skills further to their usual in-house and external structured training. The firm also uses innovative techniques and procedures to ensure all staff are feeling valued, supported and are recognised as an individual.
Work/life balance, flexibility and family commitments are an utmost priority for all staff. The firm also hosts regular team bonding days, team days out and gets staff involved with client entertainment. The office promotes a happy and cohesive environment for all.
You will work alongside the partners to offer a tailored, personalised approach to clients and assist them in managing and growing their businesses.
Your key focus is to manage client relationships. You will utilise a team of up to three accountant to service a portfolio of clients in a very client facing role.
Your general duties will be:
- Provide tax planning and business advisory services to the firms diverse client base
- Meet with clients to understand their business needs and goals
- Delegate, manage workflow and review the work of the team
- Recognise opportunities for value-add and assist clients with technology and process improvement
What you will need:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- CA or CPA qualification
- Over 5 years experience in professional practice
- The ability to mentor junior staff
- Experience in analysing accounts and providing business advice
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org