- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Multi-discipline firm offering accounting, business consulting, audit, financial planning, outsourced CFO and software solutions
- Technology focused firm - cloud based
- Service some of the largest and most sought after business and HNWI clients
- CA/CPA fees paid up front with 4 days paid study leave
This firm is one of the largest firms on the Central Coast with multiple partners who can offer a wealth of experience to both clients and their staff. Their fee base is made up of an impressive list of HNWIs, SMEs and large businesses. The firm particularly excels in high-level Business Advisory & Commercial Analysis in addition to specialist tax advice and general Business Services for medium to large companies. The firm also offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions. Clients receive a consultative approach to their business needs and all staff are given the opportunity to be client facing.
The firm boasts a well-respected leadership team who are empowering and inspirational as leaders. Their teams benefit from one-on-one mentoring from Managers and Partners in addition to formal structured training and paid courses.
Culturally, the firm make sure that all team members feel like they are supported both in and outside of work. Those studying for their CA or CPA will be able to attend study groups over nibbles and on Fridays all staff will have the option of a drink in the office.
This role would suit an Intermediate Accountant looking to develop their skills in a client facing role working on more complex issues and often large clients from a range of industries.
Additional tasks of the role are to:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies, SMEs and HNWIs as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory and Tax Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Assist with tax planning
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
In order to be successful in this role you must have a driven, positive attitude and a relationship based approach to client servicing. An ability to think "outside the box" and a strong passion for helping business to thrive is a must.
Key requirements include:
- 2+ years experience in a chartered firm
- Commenced CA/CPA study - fees will be paid upfront and paid study leave
- Excellent communications kills
- Benefit from a market leading training program - internal and external
- Flexible work arrangements and work-from home options
- Regular social events and a friendly team
- Work for a respected and well-known accounting firm
- Modern office
- CA/CPA study fees paid upfront + 4 days paid study leave per module
Please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information.