- $125000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Provide value adding business partnering
• Multi-national business
Opportunity to join a multinational conglomerate where you will work with a high calibre finance division in a business partnering role.
- Partnering with key commercial business stakeholders to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
- Daily & weekly reporting to senior management
- Dashboard reporting and financial modelling
- Provide recommendations on improving current business policies, procedures and systems
- Support the planning, modelling and preparation of all annual budget deliverables.
- Support continuous improvement projects, develop and enhance reporting and planning tools and identify opportunities for efficiency and financial outcomes
CA or CPA qualification or studying required
Tangible management reporting and analysis experience
Ideally you have experience working for a well-known blue chip or large complex corporates at a Group or Country level.
The ability to effectively build relationships with key stakeholders and internal customers
Advanced Excel skills, Power BI experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful, fast paced, collaborative and friendly work environment. Given the size and scale of the organisation, there is strong career development opportunities for high performers.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com