- Job Type
- 27 days ago
As a result of continuing growth across the business, FutureYou are looking for highly motivated Recruitment Specialists to be part of our exciting start up business in Perth. FutureYou have fostered a unique team orientated culture where success is celebrated and career development opportunities are unlimited.
We are looking for self-starters who have the ability to work in an agile fast paced environment and are motivated by success. You enjoy working as part of a team however you also enjoy the autonomy that comes with being an experienced and proven performer.
As a Recruitment Specialist within FutureYou, your role will be to generate revenue from new and existing accounts as well as all associated activities for the company's clients. You will develop new relationships and expand on existing relationships in order to grow your portfolio, supported by functional practice experts who we have hand selected based on their track record and industry knowledge.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be an experienced recruiter with a proven track record of delivery in a 360 Degree Agency Recruitment environment where you have had to generate revenue from new and existing clients.
This will include:
- Managing retained, exclusive and contingent processes for clients
- Successfully developing and building a strong candidate database
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships
- Advising clients on recruitment strategies and keeping them up to date on the labour market and compliance issues
- Managing and co –ordinating advertising and market information
At FutureYou we live and breathe our values and our brand; to support and nurture the very best future for you. To do this, we offer:
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Transparent incentive models
- Progressive Health and Well-being programs
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- The best career path in the sector
- A thought-provoking, collaborative and forward thinking culture
- Business leaders, not just recruitment experts
- Flexibility and diversity