- $160000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $160,000- $180,000 + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Head of Supply Chain & Operations role reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer
• Full ANZ control across supply chain, procurement, warehousing and production
The clients name is synonymous with excellence. With a brand and business focused around well being the client boasts a rich history, a national network of retail outlets, their own manufacturing facility and is enjoying a period of real growth and transformation. The business requires their next Head of Operations and Supply Chain reporting directly to its Chief Operating Officer to control the global supply chain, manufacturing, quality assurance and NPD.
As Head of Supply Chain & Operations you will be fully responsible for the end to end delivery and supply chain of this renowned FMCG brand. Your remit will span procurement, supply chain, customer service, distribution and direct management of the production and warehousing facilities in Sydney. Building long standing relationships with the Sydney Executive team as well as manufacturing sites in Europe; you will work closely with manufacturing, marketing, sales, commercial and the NPD and Quality teams to ensure world class production and delivery. Specifically you will:
- Manage the manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Sydney through the Production and Warehouse Managers
- Manage the end to end supply chain covering bulk and finished goods purchasing and logistics
- Ensure the highest level of S&OP planning is achieved whilst looking into options around make versus buy for products
- Direct the NPD and Quality teams to achieve the release of world class products
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the new SAP system in late 2021
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven Supply Chain & Operations Manager from within the food, retail or pharmaceutical space. Your remit will have spanned planning, procurement, customer service and distribution (and you will have at least some exposure to manufacturing management). Your depth of leadership experience delivering manufactured products into retail will be complimented by a Degree in a related subject along with ideally an MBA. You will be excited by working hands on in a small to medium sized business which aspires to become world class and appreciate the nuances of doing so.
Circa $160,000- $180,000 + Super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW