- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
The role sits within the Customer Division which leads the development, growth and operations of their health services which they deliver via tele-health channels (websites, apps, helplines) to all Australians on behalf of their Government Shareholders
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Development and oversight of a product roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Work with product delivery teams on new product enhancements ensuring achievement of strategic and tactical objectives.
- Define product specifications, product requirements and delivery.
- Lead introduction of products into new and existing markets.
- Provide product life-cycle management for the product portfolio.
- Ensuring operational governance of the services.
- Maintaining effective communications and relationship with outsource partners and internal stakeholders.
- Management of service forecasting to ensure achievement of service levels and ensure service providers are responsive to service demand.
- Providing high quality reporting across the services to ensure consistent and timely information on the service.
- Supporting continuous improvement to the services.
- Strategic and commercial Product Management and Development experience.
- Sound understanding and practical experience of modern contact centre technology stacks including cloud and on-premise.
- Developing and implementing service designs for multichannel contact centres.
- Ability to quickly establish effective relationships.
- Use a team approach to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions whilst maintaining compliance.
- Ability to lead courageously by confronting problems directly, taking action and being decisive, even when it may be challenging but the right thing to do.
- Proven, effective stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage confidently at all levels.
- Proven successful experience leading a multi-disciplinary team in a complex environment using Agile methods, preferably Scrum
- Proven organisational, project management, reporting and budget management skills.
- Ability to respond resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges, transitions and demands. Ability to effectively deal with the pressure and complexities of various situations.
This is a compelling opportunity for a seasoned Product Manager who relishes the challenge of bringing teams together to deliver a major project whilst putting operational processes in place to ensure sustainability and clarity of purpose around new ways of working. Our client has a positive working environment, with devops/engineering teams who value the chance to utilise their skills in a cutting edge AWS environment. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working environment. FTC for 10 months, asap start.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929