- $130000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Reporting into the Corporate Transactional group and also working closely with the Funds team, you will be involved in acting on high-end mergers & acquisitions, government restructuring & financing, privatisations and joint ventures for a range of private & public sector clients in the renewables, infrastructure, transport & utilities space.
You will also have exposure to major trade sales & IPOs across Australia, the US and Europe.
You will possess ideally:
- Between 5-9 years PAE in corporate M&A from a top tier or global law firm in Australia, London or the Asia-Pacific region.
- Energy, Infrastructure & Resources exposure would be desirable but an interest in this specialist area would suffice.
- Business development aptitude, and willingness to develop in this area.
- In addition to being technically strong, you are commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
- Strong academic background.
- Team-orientated with a collaborative mindset.
- A market competitive remuneration package;
- Strong internal career progression prospects.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981or 0421 171391