- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Great support to accelerate your career
• Fantastic high performance culture
Our client represents some of the globes most well known Brands evoking fond flash backs to childhood but also fun and exciting attachments across their products for all walks of life. Through significant growth and acquisition they are now making their mark in the premium beverage ( predominately alcohol ) space and are offering a Senior brand Manager the opportunity to join them on their expanding portfolio. This will be an exciting and busy role with huge growth potential.
- Collaborate extensively with Principle stakeholders in execution of brand marketing plans
- Stakeholder management across internal Sales and Marketing as well as external media, creative and PR agencies
- Develop and manage media plans and calendar for digital and social media
- Drive global brand alignment at a local level with the opportunity to really flex your creative muscle
- Oversee sponsorship and cross promotional opportunities for max brand exposure.
- Manage end to end Agency briefings from initial written brief to presentation.
- Research category trends, and market analysis.
- Presenting ideas and strategy at a local and Global scale both internal and external
- Strong relationship cultivation across all channels Grocery, on premise and off premise
- P&L management, reporting, forecasting and stock management .
- Manage NPD, Pricing structures and stage gate process
- Assert your knowledge across regulatory and compliance
- Manage, Develop and coach a brand manager and Innovation manager
You will have an extensive back ground in FMCG preferably Alcohol on and off premise, you will be highly commercial having run the process end to end across P&L management, NPD and new brand launches to market. You have a passion for representing the best in market and elevating brands in highly competitive categories. You will be a strong leader developing your team to continue the high performance culture to be proud of. Exceptional stakeholder management and communication is a must.
On offer is the opportunity to join a thriving business who's support and growth have produced exceptional results for their employees and for the business. Salary on offer is commensurate to experience. Please apply now and if your background aligns we will reach out. Lisa Chesterman 91952347