- $70000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Specialist communications agency in Potts Point
- Opportunity to work with rich listers and global leaders including ASX listed companies
- Agency where culture and benefits is a top priority
Our client is a specialist communications agency in Sydney working with a diverse mix of clients. This role will to be look after a number of impressive entrepreneurs, rich listed and global leaders. They offer autonomy and ownership on accounts and have a number of learning and development courses in place to ensure career development. They love their people and ensure they are not overworked, offering amazing benefits. They will also offer sponsorship for the right person.
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for working on campaigns for some of their key clients. You will be managing the projects end to end, working with media, creating content and running events. You will need to be able to work on fully integrated campaigns and have excellent project management skills and relationship management skills with clients and media.
- Manage projects to ensure exceptional outcomes across media
- Manage the client and media relationships to ensure a working partnership
- Prioritise to ensure you and the team meet the client expectations
- Work on integrated campaigns with strong project management, content creation and event management skills
- Manage tasks in crisis situation
- 4+ years’ experience in strategic and B2B communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Need to be a doer and happy to get stuck in and help out with any requirements
- Team player
- Media knowledge and contacts
- Relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Loves fast paced environment
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work with inspirational CEOs and entrepreneurs who are paving the way for the future.