- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
• Global number 1 in their feild
• Fabulous support and flexability
Our client is a Global Saas business with their HO in New York and 1200 people globally. their integrated systems are helping the top FTSE and ASX companies thrive through award winning customer service and unparalleled insights and security. They are currently offering an opportunity to join them as Demand Gen Marketing Manager, You will join an extremely passionate and creative, forward thinking business helping deliver their APAC strategy, driving pipeline and and delivering on their mission.
- Partner closely with the APAC sales and customer success teams on executing regional lead generation campaigns that will contribute directly to pipeline growth and development.
- Act as primary project manager on campaigns and initiatives you are managing working closely with all parties involved to meet deadlines and launch dates.
- Manage third party partnerships including content syndication, running webinars and strategically promoting key initiatives to these member bases.
- Will assist in pulling reporting metrics on relevant campaigns and activities to Director of Demand Generation on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in collaborative setting with the marketing team members and as a part of the larger sales team on projects and initiatives.
- Optimise the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish, maintain and optimise scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analysing landing page and email best practices
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Coordinating marketing integration actions for mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in a marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience in executing lead generation campaigns that have contributed directly to pipeline growth and development.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision, a keen attention to detail and in a fast-paced environment
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a fast growing, industry dominating Saas business. On offer i a salary commensurate for xperiance. please send your CV via this link and if you are aligned o the client remit we will be in touch. Lisa Chesterman 91952347