- $100000 - $125000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Can progress to Partner within 2 years
- Part-time work available
- Option to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Free parking and flexible working hours
This is a boutique firm on the Central Coast that is experiencing organic growth due to its superior client servicing and successful implementation of cloud-based solutions and value-add offerings. Clients are 'Mum and Dad businesses' and family groups with multiple entities including SMSFs and SMEs.
You will work in an vibrant and social office of 12 staff including some financial planners. The team are a very friendly and welcoming bunch who offer a relaxed work environment and have worked with the firm for around 10 or so years. You will report into partners who are approachable and trusting that will enable you to live a true work-life balance.
This role will work alongside the partners as part of the senior leadership team in an autonomous client management role. Duties include:
- You be responsible for assisting a diverse portfolio of clients with tax compliance, tax planning and SMSF work
- Due to a growing demand for outsourced CFO services you will be encouraged to learn and grow in this area
- You will liaise regular with third parties throughout the firms vast network to assist client on all of there business matters including legal, IT, wealth, finance etc
- Review the work of 2 accountants
Ideal Candidate Profile
- CA or CPA qualified
- Over 5 years experience in professional practice
- Experience with SMSF preferred
- Outsourced CFO experience not necessary but is advantageous
- Confident in front of clients
- Ability to work autonomously
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.