- St Kilda
- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Be part of an Australian success story
• Rare part -time finance opportunity
Our client is a team made up of inquisitive minds, that work with the largest brands in Australia to assist in strategy and consumer understanding, they value culture and people and are looking for a like-minded accountant to join the team.
They are looking for a motivated Financial Accountant to join their Melbourne team in a part-time role working 3 days per week. Reporting to the COO and external accountants, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of financial areas of the business.
What you'll do as a Financial Accountant:
- Manage processing for accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, processing transactional into Xero.
- Reconciliations of all transactions into Xero
- Check figures and reports for accuracy and consistency
- Assist with management of month-end reports
- Ensure that requirements as requested by External Accountants is produced at high quality
- High level of involvement in ad hoc Finance work
- General Financial administration
What you will need to succeed
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with CA or CPA membership or equivalent or studying towards
- Previous experience working on Xero
- Familiarity with Receipt Bank and Workflow Max
- Strong technical accounting skills,
- Well-developed communication skills
Besides the opportunity to work three days a week in an awesome office in an awesome location, you will get to be part of
a business that nurtures diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking.
if this sounds like the right role for you, please send your CV to email@example.com