- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected retail brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of the IT Projects.
- Inflight development sprints and application functional enhancements across the POS and ERP landscape.
Leading player in the Australian market.
The purpose of this role is to manage inflight development sprints and application functional enhancements across the POS and ERP landscape. They will work closely with the Delivery areas of displaying strong customer focus and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience in project management. Preferrable Retail.
- Experience in delivering projects using Devops and waterfall methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financial's, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Is a competent leader and thrives on coaching staff to reach their full potential.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.