- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Oversee and drive all Communications, Training and Education (CT&E) activity in relation to the deployment of Oracle Fusion for Australia. Provide on the ground CT&E support to manage and drive all planned activity, including countries where the time zones restrict the ability of the central team to deliver and manage activity.
- Own, manage and track the standard CT&E plan with country specific augmentation across communications, training and education, including securing key artefact sign-offs where required.
- Work closely with the central Communications, Training and Education Team (CT&E), to assume responsibility for the coordination and implementation of the deployment of Fusion in Australia from a CT&E perspective.
- Day-to-day management of activity in-country for CT&E.
- Responsible for any required local changes to centralised CT&E delivery (“Delivery Plus” items).
- Oversee and manage the execution of translation requirements where applicable.
- Provide local expertise and knowledge (over and above the plan) to ensure successful delivery.
- Oversee local CT&E governance forums and participate at Programme governance forums.
- Create and maintain distribution lists and in-country Fusion mailbox.
- Facilitate engagement sessions with local stakeholders.
- Leverage the standard country deployment CT&E toolkit in order to complete their activities.
- Change Management experience on a large ERP Transformation Programme. Experience of Oracle preferable (not essential).
- Good understanding of Procurement and/or Finance processes.
- Stakeholder engagement and management, including senior stakeholders.
- Programme management skills – robust planning and reporting skills.
- Confidently present in front of large audiences on a variety of topics.
- Communications – can clearly articulate changes to a wide audience.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills.
Start asap, 6 month contract, WFH Flexibility. Please e-mail your CV or contact Corin on 02 9195 2929.