- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
Our client has a major programme of work that will re-engineer all of the Financial Management processes to meet any organisational changes and regulatory requirements. As the lead BA you will support the Procurement, Expenses and Finance workstreams within an Australia release, principally to provide detailed analysis and develop requirements documentation for the business to review.
- Support the design and implementation of changes which are in line with global procurement and finance design.
- Undertake business process modelling (BPM).
- Plan and facilitate workshops and meetings with SMEs to discuss and further define requirements as needed.
- Develop business and functional specification documents.
- Functional analysis, process and operational design, supporting the technical solutions architects, interpretation of requirements, contribution around change and implementation approach for impacted stakeholders.
- Manage of inter-dependencies across other Fusion modules and legacy systems.
- Seeking a lead BA with Oracle Fusion or experience with procure to pay systems experience.
- Facilitate senior stakeholder discussions.
- Work with multiple geographies, time zones, businesses and functions.
Start asap, 9 month contract. WHF flexibility. Please call Corin on 02 9195 2929.