- $250000 - $300000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
Their expansion program has created the need for a General Manager in Victoria. This role will be responsible and accountable for the overall Villawood performance, provision of leadership and strategy to develop the Victorian business.
In this role you must have the proven ability to:
- Form part of the National Executive team to contribute to the implementation of the five-year Villawood strategic plan.
- Lead the development team in the delivery of corporate, project and individual goals across multiple developments.
- Assume responsibility for the overall Villawood performance in Victoria.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of development budgets and financial reports.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and shareholders.
- Oversee and review feasibility / cash flow models, forecast sales, pricing and delivery and project return on investment.
- Oversee and review project programmes, consultation, EOI or tender documentation as required.
- Work closely with marketing, finance and sales teams to maximise performance outcomes.
- Lead and manage negotiations and agreements, where necessary, with development partners, authorities, and government agencies.
- Lead by example and manage any compliance or performance issues.
- Ensure the company is meeting its obligations to relevant stakeholders and conversely ensure all event stakeholders are meeting their obligations.
- Ensure all the activities of the development team and relevant parties comply with ethical standards and relevant acts and legal demands, including health and safety.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the development functions of the organisation.
- Lead by example and build on the culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Encouraging and supporting the growth of the development team in their personal career development.
- Always assume full responsibility and accountability for own actions and performance.
- Ensure communication is always effective, clear, and meaningful.
You will have gained the following experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in construction, civil, property development, financial, project management or similar.
- Previous experience in executive management within a property development organisation.
- Extensive experience in strategically managing projects involving significant civil or built form design or construction.
- Strong financial and business management skills including executive level analysis and reporting.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrable experience leading and managing teams.
- High level strategic, commercial, and business acumen.
- Strong ethics and professionalism in all matters.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
On offer is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of the senior management team of one of Australia’s leading property developers. An attractive salary package and incentive scheme will be put in place for the successful candidate.
Please note, we expect to have a high level of interest in respect to this position. Accordingly, you will only be contacted should you be selected to proceed to the next stage of our recruitment process.