- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
• Stand Alone L&D Role
• Immediate Start
Exciting full-time opportunity for a Learning & Development Specialist to build and implement learning and development programs and initiatives to build the capability of their hundreds of staff. In this role you will be reporting directly in to the Operations Manager and engaging with key stakeholders across the business to Employee on boarding, New Product Development, and Processes & Management Training.
This is a true 'hands on' generalist role with responsibilities ranging from learning strategy through to the design and delivery of engaging e-learning courses, workshops and other training.
- Design & create the learning programs (end-to-end
- Writing/instructional design (content, facilitator notes and learner guides)
- Co-ordinate all L&D programs, set-up and update profiles in LMS.
- Providing regular guidance to mangers across the sites on how to identify and meet L&D challenge
You will have:
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering blended learning solutions
- FMCG Experience desirable
- Experience in eLearning instructional design
- Proven experience with Learning Management Systems
- Solid stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- A collaborative approach with the ability to effectively engage with subject matter experts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to write captivating content to engage learning audiences
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785