- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 21 days ago
- HR Business Partner
- Culture reflective of values
- Immediate Start
A purposeful organisation with a reputation for supporting and encouraging diversity, our client offers a culture that is reflective of the values they hold so dear. Through advocacy and representation, our client empower people to succeed in life and career.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing professional and legal advice, guidance and support to multiple business functions as a whole with the objective of minimising risk, educating stakeholders, and influencing decision making across the organisation through the provision of your expert skills and knowledge.
- Working closely with managers in dealing with performance and behavioural issues within business units
- Provide advice and support to managers in respect of taking disciplinary action in terms of company discipline process and guidelines
- Providing ER / IR support and advice to the business on a wide range of issues and queries
- Providing contractual and legislative advice
- Influence parties to achieve local level resolutions to workplace grievances to mitigate formal grievances and disputes
- Coaching managers on interpreting legislative responsibility
- Coaching managers on policy, procedure and best practice
- Facilitate mediation between employees seeking informal grievance resolution
- Support and advise where People & Culture involvement is required during terminations and dismissals (generally following performance management process)
- Development, review and interpretation of company People & Culture policies
- To be successful in this application, you will have a tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Employment Law.
- You will have significant experience working in the field of employment law, workplace relations or employee relations.
- You will also be required to have a strong understanding of Employment Relations / Industrial Relations
- Your core values will resonate with the purpose of the organisation; helping and supporting people.
If this role is of interest to you please press APPLY NOW!
** Due to the increased number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**