- $140000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Market Competitive
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Legal Counsel
- In-house – Healthcare
- Sydney CBD
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a National organisation who specialises in providing a range of health and well being services to consumers. This is forming part of a small and experienced legal team and is initially for a 12 month FTC.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts with key suppliers and customers
- Preparing legal correspondence
- Providing regulatory advice and relevant updates to the organisation
- Assisting the legal team to keep the business informed of legislative changes
- Responding to records requests and assisting with legal aspects of clinical reviews
- Matter management and maintenance of legal and compliance registers.
- Ideally a minimum of 4-6 years PQE.
- Proven experience in commercial and contract law
- Previous exposure to government law will be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Preferably an understanding of regulatory law
- Proven high energy and a driven attitude
In return the role offers the chance to join a highly experienced and collegiate legal team.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.