- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
In this role you will advise a varied client base including large corporates, contractors and government entities. You will be involved in drafting and negotiating a range of construction & project contracts. You will work with approachable partners and have regular client contact.
This role would suit a front-end construction/projects lawyer (with a commercial background) or someone with a procurement background.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years’ PAE in construction, projects &/or infrastructure from a reputable construction practice or a procurement lawyer.
- Excellent drafting skills and a basic understanding of the commercial aspects of construction and infrastructure projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.